5.21.2013

Making a come back...

Would you believe we've gone from this...


to this...


...already?

I'm still in disbelief. Things are moving so quickly. (Granted, I wasn't saying that at 3am in the morn...but you get my point.) We've made some major strides around here. No more late night feedings, better napping schedules and one super, sweet and happy baby. There's really not much more you could ask for (...except maybe someone on-hand to put his plug back in).

With that being said, I'm hoping to finally get back in the swing of things...
I've missed you all.


Pin It Now!

15 comments:

  1. yay! happy you are back! This is one of my favorite blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! ...and you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Can I have him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we were in the thick of things with almost our full gaggle of kids, we had a Thanksgiving tree where every day we all (mostly me and the kids) put something we were thankful for on a paper leaf and stuck it to the tree. One morning I was reading all the leaves and I saw Brawn had put what he was most thankful for, and his leaf said "John's plug".

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  5. look forward to more of your projects and ideas! welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back....I know it is not easy with a baby (or with young children for that matter) and I am in awe that you are getting back to normal (?) so soon. I will be glad to see you back and look forward to reading your interesting blog again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!
    So good to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAY!!!! So happy:) Glad things are getting easier. He is so handsome. I still can't believe how much he looks like Ross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back! What a beautiful baby, how is big sister doing with him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter had about 4-5 pacificers in her crib. She could always find one.
    He's an adorable little guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you are trying to do your order homework online UK, but you feel pain in your knees, it is probably because you have weak knees. You may also need to wear knee supports or orthotics for your knee pain.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)