6.25.2014

Perfect Present Picks


Lately, I've found myself, more often than not, trying ridiculously too hard to find a "meaningful gift." Birthday after birthday, Mother's Day after Mother's Day, anniversary after anniversary.... it's been harder and harder to find the perfect, thoughtful present. 

Maybe you're occasionally in my shoes? And if so, I thought I'd share what I found...

Love it. 
Seriously, without a doubt, love it.
They have so many out of the ordinary, fun gifts...it's nearly impossible to even narrow down a few, but I did my best.
Here is a selection of my PERFECT PRESENT PICKS:


Birthday/Mother's Day/Father's Day








Anniversary (for the guy)




Anniversary (for the gal)





Wedding






Hope this helps with your next gift!
Check out UncommonGoods entire collection of personalized gifts HERE! Or if you'd like to sneak a peek at their handmade gifts, click HERE!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this website link!!! I am in the same boat as you- always searching for the perfect gift!! :) I love the uniqueness and personalization of these items.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)