3.16.2011

Painted Silhouette

I told you you'd be seeing more of these silhouettes! And, I'm happy to say, this may have been the easiest project I've ever done!! I stole this idea from my sister-in-law Fleming. (She's got some of the best ideas . . . I wish I could convince her to start a blog!)

After making a pattern of Ross' silhouette, I put it on an overhead projector which displayed it on my wooden canvas.


From there, I traced the outline with a pencil.

And after a rough paint job, I got this!



(This is not where it's going, by the way. I'm not quite ready to hang it in it's permanent spot...)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    wonderful blog!

    Review my blog post :: Height to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)