3.07.2011

Sewing Room Update

Or, should I say "Sewing Room." That's probably more appropriate.

Maybe one day I can truly say Sewing Room . . . but for right now my "Sewing Room" is also the Game Room, Workout Room and Ironing Room. There's no doubt we'll be in this house for a while, so I have no choice but to make the most of it.

This is my sewing spot. (And, yes, I will confess, those neatly folded stacks of fabric to the left there were straightened up only hours ago. I couldn't bare revealing what it looked like before . . .) After two years of looking this way, I do believe it's time for a bit of a change. So I'm on a mission . . .


I found this large wire basket at the thrift store the other day . . .


and brought it right home for the "sewing room."

I'm now completely obsessed with fixing this area up.
I have some ideas in the works . . . stay tuned.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)