10.02.2011

A Fall Door

I'm thrilled about this week!  I can't wait to show you the house for fall!  

Decorating turned out even more fun that I anticipated! I've come to realize . . . I LOVE pumpkins! It's amazing the changes they can make to a house! They're bright and bold and really make a statement . . . wherever they are.  I decided to mix a few of those bright and bold pumpkins with a couple thrifty crates for our front door.  




Be sure to stay tuned this week!  There's lots more fall decor . . . along with a guest post from Cheryl over at Nefotlak!   I'm dying for you to see the redo she's done!!  It's genius!

Happy hunting, everyone!!


Linked up to: Homemaker on a Dime, Southern Hospitality, Sassy Sites, Thrifty Decor Chick, Chef in Training, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, Blue Cricket Design, Southern Lovely, The Crafty Nest, Bacon Time, Everything Under the Moon, House of Hepworths, JAQS Studio, Design Dazzle, Miss Mustard Seed Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. Love this. Adore the crates. Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more of your fall decor. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! When I was using those crates for W's party I had them outside my door just like to simply have them not take up space in my small house. However, you, filled them with pumpkins...genius! I'm signing up for a class at your school of style! ;). Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so nice Holly! Love how you used the crates :) Can't wait to see the rest of your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, love your front entry! So warm and inviting! I wish I had a front porch! I am following you via the creative blogger's party. I hope you will follow back! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE. so beautiful, creative, and spookily inviting. you did a great job! I'm a new follower

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Feel free to link this up at my 10 Crafty Days of Halloween linky party: http://vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com/2011/10/10-crafty-days-of-halloween-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the crates!! This looks really cute :) New follower! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/bedazzle-me-monday-2_02.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! Can't get that kind of orange goodness with fake pumpkins can you? I have some old milk crates that I was planning to use on my front porch in a similar way. Great minds... Saw you at Southern Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those colors together - warm, welcoming and modern.

    I would love for you to link up your creation at http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/10/jaqs-studio-first-ever-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it looks so festive perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks wonderful, I love the big embroidery hoop monogram!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! Great job!
    Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those crates! I've got some too! In a closet, filled with potatoes. But this is a better way of using them. Like your blog a lot!

    Greetings from Olanda
    Marleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the garland over the door! What is it made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wanted to let you know that I loved your Fall porch so much that I've featured it in my post.
    http://whatsurhomestory.com/5-easy-ways-add-fall-porch/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)