1.18.2012

Blog Post Trade-Off: re-U

I'm thrilled to introduce to you JoAnna from re-U. She shares the same passion for thrifting and up-cycling as I do! Check out this fun find!


Hi, My name is JoAnna Garnto and my company & blog is re-U. I like to say I do interior design with a green twist. I help busy women create homes that reflect their own personal style while being kind to the bank account and the earth.  re-U teaches, inspires and encourages re-Using, re-Purposing and re-Cycling items to create a fresh and unique living space. If you are interested please visit me at www.re-Ublog.com and while you are there be sure to check out the "free stuff" tab :)


I have ALWAY'S loved thrifting and I think it's the best way to decorate a home! Holly's home is proof of that. Thanks so much Holly for having me. 

Today I'm sharing the before and after pics from a vintage telephone table that I found for $15!
I also found a vintage table cloth at an antique store for $8 that I used to recover the seat. My mom who is oh so talented and crafty embroidered a design around the edge of the seat. So it has quite alot of personality!
Thanks for reading & hope to see you over at re-Ublog.
Cheers!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful. I've never seen one of those before.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)