9.14.2012

A "Hometalk" Thrifting Outing


A little while ago I was approached by Hometalk (a site devoted to sharing and inspiring others with home and garden ideas) to lead-up a group thrifting day in my hometown. And, I don't think I have to tell you how quickly I jumped on the opportunity! In fact, I was a bit disgusted with myself for not thinking of it myself! 

So, we set off, itinerary in hands, to some of the best hole-in-the-wall, thrift stops around!



I can't tell you what a blast it was...


hunting through all the goods!




We left with a ton of good finds...In fact, I don't think any of us went home empty-handed!


I'd love, love, love to make this an annual tradition! It was even more fun than I had anticipated! (Though, it was requested that next year we start off with mimosas...and seeing as how I definitely won't be pregnant then...I second that.)


If you'd like to learn more about Hometalk, be sure to visit their site at Hometalk.com.


Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Holly!
    There's nothing better than a day of thrifting - except a day of thrifting with a group of fabulous friends!!

    Oh how I would have loved to join you - did someone say mimosas?
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see His House and LICS!! Looks like fun! Is that second to last picture from a thrift store in W. Cola? Looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo there next time! I won't have a newborn to keep me home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! That West Cola shop is one of my mom's favorite thrift shops. SO organized! I always score some great children's cassette tapes there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a blast! :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect day to me! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture of us walking in a line is too funny! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at your lil belly all thrift'n, hometalk'n, n' pregnant!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah...recognize those places! Looks like y'all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)