9.28.2012

Favorite Fall Decor from the Past


As you can imagine, things are hectic around here...gender reveal party this weekend...big girl bed transitions...nursery ideas stiring...last few details in the playroom...all while trying to sneak in a little Baby Wise refresher...
So, I'll confess, fall decorations have not been my priority this year. (Although, I will say, I did manage to do one little new something I'll post about on Monday.)

Until then, however, here are a few of my favorite pics from years past.
Happy hunting, everyone!








Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the front door! So simple but just perfectly autumn. The "wreath" looks really understated and beautiful. It will definitely be on my list of projects to do. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the pumpkins are my favorite! I haven't gotten around to decorating for the fall yet although I did purchase some fake autumn leaves and put them in a mason jar on the mantel and pull out my small Dollar Tree white ceramic pumpkins I bought last year. We're buying a house and all I can think about is how I want to paint those ugly dark paneled walls of the new house in the future playroom! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a neat idea with the mason jars! It's certainly hard to go wrong with those!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, a gender reveal????

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embroidery hoop on the front door ... I think I need to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly, I haven't visited your blog in awhile and I forgot how much I love it (your family blog too!). I'm friends with your sister, we went to law school together. But what really made me think of you is that I saw where someone pinned a picture from your blog on pinterest. I quickly recognized the name, then clicked on the link and you're linked up to another blog. It was really cool because the pin was from my cousin who lives in Louisiana! Congrats on your new baby to be. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the little chair in front of the fireplace...very sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)