Wednesday Redo: A Chalkboard Calendar

All you junkers out there...you might want to take a seat for this...

See this HUGE window sitting on the ground? 
It was found on the side of the road
As in, someone threw. it. away.

I might have good thrift stores, but the sides of my roads have never looked this fabulous.

And, if it's not enough to already have somthing so grand...Karianne goes and makes it 1 million times better.

Go check out my blogging bud Karianne over at Thistlewood Farms.
You won't ever regret it.

Pin It Now!


  1. Wow that really does look amazing. Chalkboard paint is the best!

  2. WOW. is there anything else to say? Just WOW :-)

  3. I just pinned this the other day! Love it!

  4. Holly.....my chalkboard thanks you so much for the shout out! It was so excited to be rescued from the side of the road.....and now this :)

    Have a great day rock star!

  5. Everyone I know has chalkboard calendar envy of Kari's board. If she ever finds it missing she won't know who to blame.



Comments make me smile! :)