Wednesday Redo: Placemats to Pillows

These are everywhere, guys! And, at my thrift store, they are dirt cheap!

This opens a whole new world for me!

Find out how Katy of Sweet Verbena did it HERE.
(Super cute blog, by the way...)

Pin It Now!


  1. Super cute! :) I have set of pillows made from Pottery Barn cloth napkins...so much cheaper than buying their pillow covers. ;)

  2. Howdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve
    this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Feel free to visit my web blog - Muscle Building Review

  3. those are AWESOME! I love using vintage linens & textiles to sew home decor, there are always so many beautiful pillowcases, placemats, etc., just languishing in the thrift stores :)

  4. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)


  5. hi, you don't know me yet but if you given me a chance to speak up you will know the good intention behind this appearance.

    I just want to extend the world the kindness of this woman, Traci Tatum Castaneda, and the way she lives her life with USANA (http://whatsupusana.com/2012/12/selfless-act-paying-traci-castaneda-back-in-unexpected-ways/. With her as inspiration, anyone can be a part of other people lives..

    I am looking for someone who wants to join the team. Traci will contact you if you find USANA products interesting.


Comments make me smile! :)