Repurposed & Redone: C.R.A.F.T

Hi Life as a Thirfter readers! I'm Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It's an acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things), and I'm excited to be a part of Holly's series!
Jamie Dorobek C.R.A.F.T.
Thrifting is one of my very favorite things! It's like a treasure hunt where you can find the gold over and over, ha! Here are 5 of my best and favorite thrift store projects...

1. Reupholster a chair- This is kind of a lie because I did not find this chair at a thrift store. I found it my FL apartment when we moved to last year! This sucker cost nada! Re-upholstery on a chair like this is not that hard. I am currently on the hunt for a similar to chair!

Dremel project chair

  2. Interactive travel map- I found the cork board at Good Will for couple bucks and used a Dremel to shape into the United States.
travel map  Jamie Dorobek

3. Thrift store side table makeover: I bought this little beauty at a thrift store for $15, and gave it a complete makeover! I love how it turned out!paint wood furniture

4. Organize your kitchen on a door: This might bem y favorite thrift store project! That door cost me $5 and saved my tiny kitchen.
Kitchen organizer on a door CRAFT

5. Shot glasses: I found an entire set of shot glasses at a thrift store for $1.99. I gave them a little glass paint, and voila... brand new!
Thirft Store Makeover

Happy thirfting, friends! If you want to see more thrifty C.R.A.F.T.'s, check out the C.R.A.F.T. tutorial page!
Pin It Now!


  1. I love, love your orange chair! It makes me smile.

  2. Love her projects! Thanks for sharing :) xo Kristin

  3. Yay! Thanks for the letting me guest post :) And I'm happy to hear others like my orange chair!

  4. I love all of these ideas. I'm really excited to check out the chair tutorial. I've passed up quite a few chairs at thrift stores because I didn't know how to redo them.

  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  6. If you deѕire to taκe a gгеat deаl
    frοm this pіece оf wrіtіng thеn уou have to аpρly
    these strаtegies tо your won blog.

    Herе іs my homеρage sylvester stallone steroids

  7. great ideas, I will definitely try making the travel map from a load of thrifted corkboards I picked up recently!


Comments make me smile! :)