6.10.2013

Dollhouse Details: DIY Wall Art


I know it's been quite some time since I last posted about the dollhouse...


but I realized I neglected to show you how incredibly easy creating your own art for those tiny, little walls was...



I found the frames- 3 for about 4 bucks at Hobby Lobby (in the dollhouse section). However, wallet-size picture frames from The Dollar Tree or Walmart work well too! 

Then, I printed out whatever phrases I wanted onto cardstock using Word. (And of course, you could do anything here.)


Next, I simply lined up a peice of tissue paper to the inside of the frame and traced the size of actual picture part.


I cut out the tissue paper and centered it on my words. Then, I traced the tissue paper right where I wanted it. That made it super easy to cut out the exact right size.


Finally, I sprayed the back with spray adhesive and attached it to the frame.


SO super easy.


Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. I love this. I am inspired to finally finish the doll house given to me in 1984. I am redecorating it with tons of your ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I am inspired to finally finish the doll house given to me in 1984. I am redecorating it with tons of your ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the purpose of the tissue paper in this example?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my question as well... what is the tissue paper for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was my question as well... what is the tissue paper for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get your Office Setup Installed with install office 365 personal with product key the help of the best help gathering. You may present the all out office 365 pack with no caught work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mcafee antivirus install mcafee with activation code is extensively used antivirus recognizes and kill PC disease, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and also empowers your structure to free of contamination and other malware is a noteworthy step by step challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Antivirus is the need of PCs that makes them contamination free and we are going to give you full help to get the best antivirus download norton have product key presented in your PCs and workstations. Download norton antivirus group with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Download Norton Antivirus to make your PC contamination free with the best help and tech gathering. Try not to stop for a second to connect with enter norton product key code to activate us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norton web security is commonly used antivirus norton setup with product key gives the least requesting to use and most intutive protection for your PC and your mobiles . Present it and negligence viruses, spyware, root-packs, developers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Office Setup is a gathering of client programming, server programming and organizations through this you can make professsional looking documents , diagrams , tallies, reports, and presentation in quick and accuracy. If you have to present it by then visit activate office 2016 with a product key our site.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)