11.25.2013

DIY Glittery Globe Lights


I had these globe lights (from Target) that I have adored the past several years...and was devestated when the lights blew.


They sat for several months...until it occurred to me that the globes could easily be removed and put on another strand.
Not only that, but they opened up, almost like a Christmas ornament...


I ran across these shiny paper pieces at Hobby Lobby...


 set up my filling station...


and dumped it in.


I put the tops back on and repositioned the globes on a new stand of lights.


A 20 minute project...tops.
Seriously excited about these.




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen those before! They're super cute!

    Runt
    runtspickins@yahoo.com
    www.runtspickins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)