11.28.2013

Give Thanks.

I typically don't post about family...unless we've been thrifting, 
but today is different. 
Today, I feel the need to.


Because, I know, too often I take them for granted...

Each little hand hold,
or snuggle on the shoulder...


each little story told,
or funny little saying...


each little smile,
or giant belly laugh...


each new talent,
or first accomplishment...


each small second,
and each little hour...


will all someday... just be a memory.


So, today I give thanks...
thanks for today.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful...Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! These things are SO easy to take for granted. Thanks for sharing this with me! I needed to hear it!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ross's hair is getting so long!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys too! (and, yes..."princesses" MUST have long hair...) ;)

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)