Repurpose a Thrift Store Chandelier

As the new house is coming along with the paint, I had a few minutes to put together a fun RRR project for this month!

I scored this fun, old chandelier (beaten up in exactly the right way) for just $1.99!

How EASY to give it a quick change with just a few votive candles!

My first thought was for a porch coffee table or outdoor centerpiece...

but I also noticed it looking pretty fabulous by Annie's porch fireplace.

Now, go and check out the rest of the gals RRR projects this month! You won't be dissappointed!

(...and while you do that, I'll be preparing for a moving van.)

Pin It Now!


  1. I have a chandelier just like that sitting in my garage wondering what i should do with it :) I love this idea of just using some votives!

    1. That's fabulous!!! I know you'll find the perfect spot!

  2. Ok, I would have never thought of that! I adore it outside! I wonder if you could find mosquito repellent candles...that would be an amazing thing for our yard. Seriously, I'm going to copy this. Pinning!

    1. OH! What a good idea!!! That would be perfect!

  3. Wow, what a steal! Love what you did with this cute little chandy - and so simple! This would be fabulous anywhere but especially great for an outdoor space. Love it!


Comments make me smile! :)