9.05.2014

Those Lamps...

Maybe you remember my post from last week about my $7 lamp finds...
Well, I knew they needed a super fun shade...and well after searching and searching for weeks with no avail, I decided to take matters into my own hands and get them made.
So, I used this fabic (and just closed my eyes when I signed the receipt).



And although, it was definitely my splurge in the room...


I feel pretty strongly that it was well worth it.


(The verdict's still out on whether or not Grady thinks so....)
(Sorry, dear.)


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. They are perfect. I thought they looked like Guilden's mustard and was curious to see what you were going to do with them, but you picked just the perfect shades to make them work, nice job. Grady will come around since you did the right thing. Good quality lamps can be had for not much money but it requires vision to make it work.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They ended up doing exactly what I had hoped!
      And, maybe Grady will ready your comment... ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I fell in love too!! It's right up my alley right now!

      Delete
  3. Love that fabric on your Lamps. Nice

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)