10.29.2014

bits of us... at halloween.

I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear that Ross wanted to be a cat this year.
(mind you, she changed her mind at least 6 times once I started putting things together buuttt...)
The "cat costume" could quite possibly be the easiest costume ever.

So then, it was Gram I had to figure out.


Luckily there's pinterest...where I revamped this tutorial to make it work on Gram's hoodie.
It worked, and he loves it...okay- deals with it...thank goodness.



They seriously crack me up.
It makes my life seeing them play so well together right now. I know it won't last forever, but it's so obvious how much they love each other...



...even when that little mouse is constantly chasing around that big cat.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Comments make me smile! :)