10.24.2014

The Fall Porch


Well, I do apologize for being MIA this week...
but, if you're a mother...and you've ever been sick...well, then...you understand.

I will say, however, in between chasing children, wiping noses, and throwing together a couple Halloween costumes, I did finally manage to put the front porch together.
Weeellll...I SAY front porch. I guess I should actually call it a stoop.


Oh. And before we really get started, let me mention a little certain someone who couldn't keep his hands off during our small photography session...


You know me, I typically stick to natural. (I said typically.)
So, that's always easy in the fall, I feel like.


After I put out all the pumpkins...




I felt like the doors needed something.


So, I started unwinding jute (that I found at an old thrift store for a couple bucks) and hung it up.

After still feeling like it needed something...I added a few braids to pump it up a bit.





And, the leaves...hahaha. I mine as well work with 'em...because they seem to reappear every time I turn the other direction.


Of course, I haven't minded them too much...



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I love the jute touch. Really unique and completely amazing! BTW…your front door is phenominal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เว็บLSM99 จะทำให้ทุกท่านสนุกกับการพนัน ลงทุนน้อยแล้วได้กำไรมาก เว็บที่รวบรวมเกมต่างๆ เช่น เช่น สล็อต หวยออนไลน์ บาคาร่า แทงบอล และอื่นๆ อีกมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Laptop for an Immersive Movie, while larger laptops might offer better display and audio capabilities, portability is essential for an enjoyable movie-watching experience. Consider a laptop with a screen size between 13 to 15 inches, as it strikes a balance between a comfortable viewing area and easy portability. Slim and lightweight designs are ideal for on-the-go entertainment, allowing you to enjoy movies anywhere without compromising the visual and auditory experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witness the miracle of Healing Buddha's remote healing sessions, breaking down barriers of distance. Experience the same profound effects, no matter where you are in the world.

    healingbuddha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artistry meets business strategy. The Global Hues explores how creativity drives innovation, bridging the gap between artistic expression and entrepreneurial success.

    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)