11.05.2014

Upcycled Photo Display



If you've been with me for a while, then you might remember this old fence a sweet friend gave to me a while back...
She had several... all worn and weathered and right up my alley. In fact, I used them last fall back in our old house HERE.


I kept wondering how I might be able to use them here...
They're fun to pull out occasionally for things, but they seemed like the perfect something for hanging/changing out pictures...and I soooo need that right now.

So, while my dad was here over the weekend, he was sweet enough to help me hang them.



I settled on the wall going up our stairwell, where it's in plain view in our kitchen.


And, I gotta say, I'm pretty thrilled about it.
There's room for lots of play here.






As always, you won't be dissapointed with the other gals...so go check 'em out!




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Comments make me smile! :)