12.22.2011

Voices 4 the Voiceless

Several months ago I was privileged to take a photography class with one very inspiring couple, Brantley & Richard. I could tell immediately their eagerness to help others and even more importantly their strong devotion to God. It was no surprise that a little while later I received an e-mail from Brantley announcing that she had just launched Voices 4 the Voiceless, a non-profit organization focusing on raising money for orphans. Their purpose is to be the VOICE for those that do not have one.



Currently, they are working to raise money to feed the orphans and the fatherless in Uganda. Their goal is to raise enough money to feed approximately 1,800 orphans for one week.  And, in fact, Brantley and Richard have plans to travel to Uganda in March to deliver the funds personally and actually see the money put to use.



With so much that we have, I know that it is almost incomprehensible to imagine that there are people literally dying of starvation everyday. I hope so much that you'll find it in your heart to join with me in donating to Voices 4 the Voiceless.



To learn more about Voices for the Voiceless visit:
Pictures courtesy of Amazima Ministries
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)