Now. Let me first start by saying: thrifting online is a convenience. There's no picking or plundering. There's no dirt or hand sanitizer. There's no crying baby or loud tantrums. The dirty work has already been done.
Nope. Thrifting online allows you to sit down...in a cozy chair and drink your
It's blissful...It's heavenly...
I'll just be honest. If you haven't figured it out already, be prepared to pay for this convenience. Never will you find a crocheted aphgan for $2...or a vintage chalkboard for $1...or an aqua Le Creuset pot for $4. And, if you do, you better e-mail me right away.
With that said, I've still done it. Because, let's face it, you can pretty much find anything online. And, if you're pressured for time, you do whatcha gotta do.
So....here are my go-to's:
1. Craigslist (okay, pretty obvious.)
2. ebay (another no brainer.)
6. Plaid Goat
8. Notnu (only clothes/accessories)
9. The Attic
11. thredUP (only clothes/accessories)
12. mieux & mieux (only clothes/accessories)
13. Three potato Four (pricey, but really cool stuff)