bits about us: at the table

Now, let me just preface by saying, Ross was (and still is) an eater. Of course she's skeptical, and vegetables are the last thing on her list, but she'll eat...

Gram, however...takes it up a few notches.

That little saying, "He'll eat you out a house and home!" I just brushed off.
Surely they mean when they're in high school...maybe middle school...

Way wrong.

This particular bowl of ice cream was only after a granola bar, 2 snack cups of teddy grahams, 1 snack cup of goldfish, a squeezie, an entire english muffin, half of a turkey and cheese sandwich, a good portion of hummus and several cups of milk...

I'm really not sure what we're getting into here,
but, I sure hope we're making more money by the time he's in high school...
Wait. Scratch that...middle school.

Pin It Now!


  1. That last picture is AMAZING!!!

    1. Hahahaha! He really cracks me up! Hope to see you (and that sweet baby) soon!

  2. Wow, very cute in the sense. Thanks for these sharing of beautiful moments within this post.

    Buy Ironing Boards Online | Buy Laundry Bag Online

  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your web. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post Tante Sange Susu Gede Ngocok Memek


Comments make me smile! :)